SupraDISC II (16 in Flat Gasket)
Seitz SUPRAdisc II modules by Pall eliminate the disadvantages of classic stacked disc modules. They offer increased capacity, reliability, handling advantages, and robustness, which satisfies customer needs and requirements for a higher performing product.
Supradisc II modules offer a multitude of benefits that overcome the disadvantages of the classical stacked disc design. These benefits result in important cost savings, and make them ideal for many food and beverage applications.
Supradisc II's also feature a longer lifespan, due to their high utilization of the filter sheet area, no blinding of filter surfaces, open design of the separators, optimized drainage, and distribution of incoming fluid to each filter sheet via the outside separator.
- Repeated use is possible due to regenerability of the modules with backflushing
- Higher operational security, due to resilience against vacuum or back pressure shocks, and no cell or module deformation from hot operation or sanitization and steaming
- Better handling before and after operation, due to robust design and protection of filter media from exposure and damage
- Higher yields, as rest filtration in reverse flow mode is possible
- High filtrate quality, without chance of bypass, due to module design and use of proven and reliable filter media recipes.
Selection of Filter Grades for Distilled Spirits
SupraDisc II - Brochure
SupraDisc II - Grades for Beer
SupraDisc II - Grades for Wine
SupraDisc II – Safety Data Sheet
|22-14960||16" flat gasket (0.45 µm)||En stock|
|22-14961||16" flat gasket (1.0 µm)||En stock|
|22-14962||16" flat gasket (2.0 µm)||Stock bas|
|22-14963||16" flat gasket (3.0 µm)||En stock|
|22-14964||16" flat gasket (2.5 µm)||Rupture de stock|
|22-14965||16" flat gasket (7.0 µm)||En stock|
|22-14966||16" flat gasket (1.5 µm)||En stock|
|22-14967||16" flat gasket (0.25 µm)||Rupture de stock|