STIMULA SAUVIGNON BLANC
Stimulates the release of varietal aromas (tropical & citrus) in whites and rosés
STIMULA SAUVIGNON BLANC™ is an organic nitrogen source that contributes YAN while stimulating the yeast’s ability to reveal and enhance varietal compounds in white wines.
• Added at the onset of active fermentation, the specific formulation helps yeast take up aroma precursors (varietal thiols, terpenes, and norisoprenoids) and convert them into odor-active compounds
• Enhances varietal characteristics resulting in increased tropical fruits, citrus, and boxwood/gooseberry aromas. Wines also have a fuller mouthfeel and fewer sulfur off-odors, like H2 S
• When used to produce rosé wines, blackcurrant aromas can also be present
• Well-balanced nutrient rich in amino acids, vitamins (pantothenate, thiamin, and folic acid), minerals (zinc and manganese), and sterols
• Latest generation of yeast-based nutrients focusing on nutrition and aroma production
Mix STIMULA SAUVIGNON BLANC™ in 10 times its weight of clean water or juice and add to the fermentation at 2–3 °Brix drop. It is essential that the timing of addition is respected.
STIMULA SAUVIGNON BLANC™ is not fully soluble.
Stir to maintain suspension before and during addition
Dated expiration. Store in a dry environment at 18°C (65°F). Once opened, use immediately.