Lenticular filter housing standing on 4 legs, closure by stainless steel bolts, sealing by silicone gasket, flat gasket style adapter for modules.
- Filtration without product losses due to an enclosed design
- Filter requires less space than a standard plate filter due to its vertical design
- Simple to load and break down- no need for wetting and re-tightening
- Housings can be loaded with as few as one filter module*
- Filter modules can be back flushed and reused multiple times**
*Additional equipment required.
** When using backflushable modules.
Includes all necessary fittings for filter operation.
- Inlet/Outlet 1.5” TC
- Gauge port 1.5” TC
- Drain outlet 1.0” TC
- Air vent 0.25” thread to hose barb
316 stainless steel, sanitary construction
Mirror polished Ra<0.2μ
Each housing includes
- 2 Sanitary pressure gauges to record inlet and outlet pressure
- 1 Stainless steel “T” to mount the outlet pressure gauge
- 2 Butterfly valves for inlet/outlet and drain.
- All clamps and gaskets
Technical data dome
Maximum operating temperature: 140˚ C (284˚ F)
Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar (liquid pressure only)
Optional items for lenticular housings
1-High center post for Lenticular filter housing.
Allows the housing to be used with only one filter module in it.
2-High center post for Lenticular filter housing.
Allows the housing to be used with only two filter module in it.
3-High center post for lenticular filter housing.
Allows the housing to be used with only three filter module in it.
Backflush plates are highly recommended when back flushing the SupraDisc II modules. The plates provide support to the modules and reduce the risk of possible tearing or deformation of the modules during the backward flow.
How to size Backflush Plate sets for each housing
- For 1-high housing: 2 end plates are needed
- For 2-high housing: 2 end plates and 1 intermediate are needed
- For 3-high housing: 2 end plates and 2 intermediate are needed
- For 4-high housing: 2 end plates and 3 intermediate are needed