THERMIC Fan Pack
The Oak LabTM Thermic Fan packs allow a slow extraction of oak compounds and are compatible for use in tanks.
• Can be used during fermentation and aging
• Subtle integration of oak compounds
• Suggested contact time of 1-18 months. Wine should be frequently tasted and evaluated to determine the exact contact time
• Fan packs are bound by nylon zip ties to allow for easy installation and removal
• Has a surface area of 20 sq. ft, there are 20 fans per pack and each fan within the pack is 36”x 1 1/16” x 13/16”
• Made from American white oak (Quercus alba)
Five profile colors are available:
|Clean, bright, sweet||Fresh and light, addition of length|
|Nutty, toasty, toffee||Rounding, boost of mid-palate|
|Vanilla, dark fruits, complexity||Texture, weighty, unctuous|
|Warm, rich, spice||Full, viscous, rich|
|Espresso, smoked meat, complexity||Balanced, rich, round|
Trials are recommended to determine the best number, or blend of numbers, for your wine/spirit.
Trial kits are available upon request.
Fan packs are added to tanks during the fermentation and ageing process. Fan packs are bound by food grade nylon zip ties to allow for easy installation and removal.
Size: 20 rods — 36" x 1" x 7/8" ea.
Surface area: 20 sq. ft.
Dosage rate: 3-8 packs per 1000 gallons
Contact time: 1-18 months
Oak variety: Quercus alba
Please consult the Oak Lab Brochure for further information.
|36-16121||Oak Lab - Thermic Fan Pack Colour 1||1 in Stock|
|36-16122||Oak Lab - Thermic Fan Pack Colour 2||1 in Stock|
|36-16123||Oak Lab - Thermic Fan Pack Colour 3||On Backorder|
|36-16124||Oak Lab - Thermic Fan Pack Colour 4||On Backorder|
|36-16125||Oak Lab - Thermic Fan Pack Colour 5||On Backorder|