Scottzyme Color Pro
Macerating enzyme for aged and early-to-market reds, whites
SCOTTZYME® COLOR PRO is a gentle macerating enzyme that increases yield and extraction of color and structure compounds.
• Wines made using COLOR PRO appear to have deeper, darker, and more intense color.
• Gentle extraction of tannins which positively impacts wine structure
• Mouthfeel is positively impacted; wines appear rounder and herbaceous and veggie characters are minimized
• Improved clarity, yield, and filterability
• Minimum contact time is 3 days at 15°C (60 °F). In cases when the tank temperature is cooler (-1-15 °C /30-60 °F) minimum contact time should be 4-7 days and stirring is recommended
• Pectinase with protease side-activities
Bench trials recommended for wine
Crushed Grapes: 60-100 mL/ton
Juice: Best used before fermentation
Wine: Best used before fermentation
Crushed Grapes: 15–30 mL/ton
Juice: 2–4 mL/hL
Wine: 2.6–5.3 mL/hL
Dilute SCOTTZYME® COLOR PRO to approximately a 10% solution in cool water. Pour the solution over the crushed grapes, or add directly to tank and mix thoroughly.
Store at 4°C(40°F) for 1–2 years. Keep tightly sealed and refrigerated once opened.
SCOTTZYME COLOR PRO - Allergen Statement
SCOTTZYME COLOR PRO - Food Safety Statement
SCOTTZYME COLOR PRO - Non-GMO Statement
SCOTTZYME COLOR PRO - Safety Data Sheet
SCOTTZYME COLOR PRO - Technical Data Sheet